Monday, October 1, 2012

USS JOHN C. STENNIS dock in KKcity for the first time!!!

Hello OCTOBER!!!

I have such an amazing feeling today for so many reasons.

ONE:-
September was the month that mark the 5 years boyfriend and I have known each other. Well technically, we known each other from the internet chat-room then become great phone-friends somewhere around July or August. And we finally decides to meet with each other on September, thus the friendships anniversary lah. Yes, we were like best-friends way before we actually got together. Dulu abang angkat, pastu jadi abang sangkut? wakakakaka! 5 years of fun, misery and craziness. When I reminded him about the month last week, I can see a hint of water-work starts to form in his eyes. It's funny that I remember the anniversary of our friendship but not to our actual dating anniversary. Probably because he is the one best-friend I got to date without having no regrets? Not sure but I appreciates him coming into my life without care of what will happen to us in the future.

Two:-
Meeting canceled but postponed to besok. No matter what, asal meeting postpone memang bikin happy juga.

Three:-
I had the best time yesterday! I got the chance to see how a great facial was done! My best cuzzy, Jessica is going to have her wedding reception end of this month so she want to look great on her big day. So another cousin, BB, punya husband, Cass, suggest to go and try his cousin (I think) punya beauty hands. The result was, honestly, pretty amazing. Jessica face is slightly to the oily side, with some dull and bit of pigmentation. Being tired is one of the reason her face was looking dull. But after the facial was done, her face was glowing like she suppose to! I would absolutely go and try a facial from her as well. Tapi nanti-nanti lah. Tunggu bajet saya nanti. wakakakkaka!

Four:-
One of my favorite person in the world is a pregger! Not gonna spell the name here because not many people know about it and I don't want to be the person who ruin the fun for a new mom and tell the world what should be told by her only. Even my mom doesn't know about it yet and I am playing a role of 'not telling anything'. Its kinda fun pula kan? Bet my favorite person is having great laugh of me doing this.

Five:-
Boyfriend got back from deep sea fishing. He said he went to Semarang for a deep sea fishing trip, though they suppose to go to Mantanani saja, he said it was FUN! He got to try his new Shimano 4000 Plays Electric Fishing Reel and according to my man, the device is such an awesome little devil! Worth every cent! The biggest catch he got was a 14 kilos- Spanish Mackerel! In BM, Ikan Tenggiri bah... Since he was in dire need of money, he sold the fish and another Tenggiri (weight about 6-8kilos) and got in total RM3++ for both. I have never knew fish can be that expensive. Saya tau makan saja, jenis dan harga ikan saya masuk perut saja. hehehe~

Six:-
A weird looking ship was on the Likas Bay since I-don't-know-when-because-I-was-not-in-KKcity-since-last-Thursday-evening-but-I-think-it-was-since-yesterday. It was boyfriend who told me about the news yesterday.

him: Babe, got US Navy aircraft carrier docking at Likas Bay lah. 
me: OH! REALLY? 
him: yah. tapi xtau if open for public visits.
me: if open, lets us go see!
him: ya. I want to see it too.
me: Ya, I WANT SEE SEXY ANGMOH!
him: ya, the guys are handsome, the girls are beautiful. got black navy also leh.
me: THEN, I WANT TO SEE THE YUMMY SEXY HANDSOME NAVY GUYS ONLY! INCLUDING THE SEXY BLACK NAVY MEN!!!
him: Kalau like that we just go see them around KK only lah. no need go to the carrier...
me: NO! I WANT TO SEE THEM IN UNIFORMS!!
him: they wore uniform also when I saw them at KK tadi.
me: THEY WERE WALKING AROUND KK?
him: ya lah. where do you expect them to sleep?
me: errr... I thought they have rooms in that carrier?
him: oh ya kan? I forgot bout that. But they are walking around KK juga bah.
me: NO! I WANT TO SEE THEM IN UNIFORMS WHILE THEY ARE ON THE JOB! ON THE SHIP!!
him: okay! okay! lets go see them on the ship if its open for public visits, okay?
me: YAY! I wonder if they have uniforms in your size.
him: LOL!
*note: the capital words are me almost shouting.

The aircraft carrier is the USS John C. Stennis (CVN-74), the seventh Nimitz-class nuclear-powered super-carrier in US Navy.

Pic courtesy of  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_John_C._Stennis_(CVN-74)
Its sad that it was not open for public visits (as far as I know lah) but for VIPs only. YB. Datuk Abdul Rahman Dahlan, a MP in Kota Belud was one of the privileged  VIPs who able to visit the docking giant, he was also fortunate enough to fly in one of the aircraft and landed on the carrier. He tweeted his experience and made me super-jealous. I WANT TO SEE HOT SAILORMEN AND RIDE ONE OF THOSE AWESOME LOOKING AIRCRAFT TOO!!! 

Keep on dreaming lah J.....

Did you know?
Mudskippers or Ikan Belacak/Tembakul in Malay are amphibian fish with  
a pair of small/tiny hands/legs for it to dig deep burrows.
A 1959 Malay film, Batu Belah Batu Bertangkup, 
was produced about a mother who was sad and thought after the death of her husband, 
her children had no love for her anymore, 
after one of the children ate the mudskipper's eggs 
without leaving some for her when they knew how she was 
really craving of it. She went to a curse cave to be eaten alive for the heartbreak.
- JV

No comments:

Post a Comment