Friday, October 12, 2012

Stupidity is idioticracy.

I like this picture: -

Photo courtesy of  Kuku Besi Manipulasi .
Photo courtesy of Tak Wajar

Yes, they are booklet tickets to put on any non-disabled vehicles that park on parking for the disable only. 

KK do not have that many parking for the disabled. And the disabled parkings are managed well by the authorized managements. It is such a funny thing to see how some individuals could honestly think that stupidity is a disability. I understand that you can't see the sign if it is the size of a pea. But when the sign is as big as your car, I can't really say you didn't see, right? Or else how can you drive then? 

I think it is a great idea for such ticket are made and humiliate those ignorant people through Facebook. But at the same time, I felt like humiliating them on the Facebook and allowing harsh and hateful comments on the photo is unnecessary. I am not defending those ignorant individuals, just giving a peace of my mind bah. Posting the picture is humiliating enough but being called stupid, retards, blah blah blah is kind of putting it to another level called bully. Tapi tidak tahu lah, I am not a Saint either but since last time I got into trouble for Facebook, I learn to comment nothing if I have no nice thought about anything. 

Anyway, I applaud the admin who made this idea into a reality. 

Remember folks, stupidity is not a disability.

Did you know? 
In Malaysia, a bad driver would be called 
"the owner of a Kopi-O license" (lesen in BM).
Kopi-O is strong black coffee with sugar and no milk 
which is also a local idiom for instant.
Lesen Kopi-O is also indicates a type of license that owned without 
following the legal procedures and can be got in an instant. 
So Lesen Kopi-O is a local idiom to be shouted at any bad drivers.
- JV

No comments:

Post a Comment