Monday, October 29, 2012

Oooohh.... Ang Moh in KK!!!

Did any one went out to KK lately? 

I went to CP last Tuesday night with my mom, brother and his girl. My eyes was practically ogling at the AngMoh around KK. Not many of them have buff body, but some handsome face are hard to ignore. AngMoh is Mat Salleh ya peeps, just in case you don't know. 

I am sure that the Westerners Summer break/holiday are not in October. Aren't they? So what are they doing here? Planning on a modern invasion? Lol! That is no way gonna happen! The Lobo has his theory that these ladies and gents of black men & AngMoh are probably a small or few small platoons of the USS J.C. Stennis crew. The Lobo even laugh saying "ndak tagap pun, ranggis2 suma ni Navy." 

=.=" stereotypical.. ingat wayang Steve Austin kah?

What I saw, some of those AngMoh do have buf body. Of course not all, but yummy enough for me to drool. I tried so hard not to gawk, and I hope I didn't. XD

What fascinates me are not those AngMoh but the black men. Probably because I grew up watching Raleigh's AngMoh past my front house to go to Lido and later Lintas, after it was developed, everyday while never one seen black men among them. I only came across black men f2f in KL back in 2006 or 2007 like that in Central. 

Despite of my awareness of them being extremely tall and dark skinned, I am not scared. But certainly fascinated. Jadi Sakai lah bah because rarely see dark mahogany people kan.... And I must say, like regular human being, some of them are not good looking, some are handsome! So.... who say dark skin is not pretty? Lying b*tch! I saw my mom kept staring and gawking some black young men. I just stay a bit away from her whenever she does that.

The Lobo is not around currently so, I felt like shit not able to admire those handsome black men and AngMoh as much as I did when he is around. He made fun of them while I defend their handsome-ness while mocking and made rude remarks on local ladies, trying to flirt, or worse, shag those foreigners. From their accent, I am sure that they are Americans, so...... I bet we are going to see some mixed-blood youngsters in ten to twelve years time. HAH!

Did you know?
Birth control pills designed for humans will also work for a gorilla.
- JV

No comments:

Post a Comment