Friday, January 18, 2013

DIET 101 - PART IV : Healthy Diet Vs Skipping Meal

Note: I have divided this topic into several chapters and will be posted out every Friday!!


------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: I am, in NO WAY, encouraging people to not exercise, use the method I recommend here or follow what I do to loose weight. I am only sharing my experience & some tips how I loose my weight. These tips & tricks of dieting is what I am comfortable with and happens to suit me and my lifestyle. However, be reminded that what is good for me might not be for you and like wise. Please refer to your doctor, nutritionist and any health experts to discuss what kind of DIET will suit you and your lifestyle. I am not a doctor or a medical expert. Health risk that obese people could face may or may not be revealed in posts regarding with this subject. I may or may not be wrong in my explanation, so I suggest everyone who read this to refer to your doctor or any nearest medical expert to verify this. Readers discretion is highly advised.
------------------------------



In this post, I will explain the differences between HEALTHY DIET and SKIPPING-MEAL-DIET as well how each can affect your daily routine.

People often get confuse with DIET and SKIPPING MEAL are the same. In actuality, they are not!

In my opinion, skipping meal is when you do not or refuse to eat on one or two of your daily meal – breakfast, lunch and dinner. DIET, in the other hand, is your eating and nutrition habit.

Never, I repeat, NEVER attempt to skip your meal. Sure you can skip evening tea and supper, but never skip your breakfast, lunch and dinner.

When you skip your meal, you felt that your energy will drain faster and fatigue is inevitable. Not to forget gastric problem may arise by doing so. Thus, when you skip your breakfast for instance, you will tend to eat more on your lunch. This is not only ineffective dieting method; it will affect the performance of whatever you do in the morning, which is the high time of when your body is active to perform tasks.  

There are also some people who instead of having proper meal, they drink sweet or energy drinks. While energy drinks might contain necessary nutrition to fuel energy, replacing meal to sweet drinks are not generally good. While glucose may contribute energy for neuron activity, physical or muscle activity cannot get enough energy through sweets stuff.

Healthy diet is when you properly choose you food according the nutrition pyramids or control the intake of some nutrition compound that could affect other nutrition compound for the purpose of losing weight or maintaining healthy lifestyle.  

A healthy diet will not affect much of your daily routine and will provide better energy for you to work with at the same time

There is a lot of dieting method that you can find over the internet or through friends. That includes:-

  1. Vegetarian Diet
  2. Sugar-free Diet
  3. Lo-Carb Diet
  4. Hi-Protein Diet
  5. Flat Belly Diet
  6. The Apple Diet
  7. The Liquid Diet
  8. More/Extra Meal Diet
  9. Junkfood Diet


Therefore, for the next weeks to come, I will be posting details of these diets and whether they are healthy for you or no-no. Wink!


Did you  know?
This fun fact thing is really getting old~
'duh...
- JV

No comments:

Post a Comment