Friday, January 11, 2013

DIET 101 - PART II : The Risks "Chapter 2.10"?


Note: I have divided this topic into several chapters and will be posted out every Friday!!


------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: I am, in NO WAY, encouraging people to not exercise, use the method I recommend here or follow what I do to loose weight. I am only sharing my experience & some tips how I loose my weight. These tips & tricks of dieting is what I am comfortable with and happens to suit me and my lifestyle. However, be reminded that what is good for me might not be for you and like wise. Please refer to your doctor, nutritionist and any health experts to discuss what kind of DIET will suit you and your lifestyle. I am not a doctor or a medical expert. Health risk that obese people could face may or may not be revealed in posts regarding with this subject. I may or may not be wrong in my explanation, so I suggest everyone who read this to refer to your doctor or any nearest medical expert to verify this. Readers discretion is highly advised.
------------------------------




This is not something I am very understand myself. Apology in advance of there are any mistakes with my description and explanation and translation.

Urology & Nephrology
(dealing with urinary trasts & kidneys - berkaitan dgn sistem ‘kencing’, alat kelamin & buah pinggang)
-       Erectile dysfunction is an inability to get/maintain “IT” to erect during sexual performance.
(Mati pucuk atau lemah tenaga batin adalah satu kondisi yg merujuk kepada ciri2 kegagalan alat kelamin lelaki untuk menegang atau mengekalkan ketegangan semasa melakukan hubungan kelamin)
-       Urinary incontinence is an involuntary leakage of urine. Means the person has an inability to hold his/her urine.
(Inkontinensi urinari adalah satu kondisi dimana pesakit tersebut tidak mampu mengekalkan daya tahan kencing.)
-    Chronic renal failure or chronic kidney disease is a progressive loss in renal function over a period of months or years.
(Penyakit ginjal kronik adalah satu proses kerosakan pada buah pinggang secara progresif)
-      Hypogonadism is a condition where the gonads (testes & ovaries) had diminished its functional activity.
(Hipogodisme adalah satu kondisi dimana kelenjar kelamin iaitu buah zakar dan ovari, menjadi tidak berfungsi)
-       Buried penis is a condition like it is named. I don’t really understand this medical condition because I don’t even own a penis. It is misleading for me to say any further about things that I don’t truly understand. And I felt awkward..... but all I know is that, the condition will cause patient to have obstruction of urinary stream, hygene problem which leads to infections and other medical problem.
(Zakar tenggelam adalah satu kondisi sepertimana ianya dinamakan. Sy pun tidak tau mcmana mau eksplen. Nanti salah eksplen pula. Tapi yg pasti, masalah zakar tenggelam ni boleh mengakitbatkan si pesakit berdepan dengan masalah saluran kencing tersekat & masalah kebersihan yg seterusnya boleh membawa kepada jangkitan & masalah/penyakit lain.)


Can't. Talk. Much. NEEEEXXXXXT!

Did you FRICKING know?!
Apparently, there is a gang of brave women in India that goes after abusive husband and fight against child marriages!
WOO-HOO! Girl POWER!!!
-JV

No comments:

Post a Comment