Friday, January 11, 2013

DIET 101 - PART III : Research And Planning!


Note: I have divided this topic into several chapters and will be posted out every Friday!!

------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: I am, in NO WAY, encouraging people to not exercise, use the method I recommend here or follow what I do to loose weight. I am only sharing my experience & some tips how I loose my weight. These tips & tricks of dieting is what I am comfortable with and happens to suit me and my lifestyle. However, be reminded that what is good for me might not be for you and like wise. Please refer to your doctor, nutritionist and any health experts to discuss what kind of DIET will suit you and your lifestyle. I am not a doctor or a medical expert. Health risk that obese people could face may or may not be revealed in posts regarding with this subject. I may or may not be wrong in my explanation, so I suggest everyone who read this to refer to your doctor or any nearest medical expert to verify this. Readers discretion is highly advised.
------------------------------




Making a list, checking it twice.... 
New Year resolutions, praying all will go smooth...

Those are a bunch of bull... 

I'm not saying praying is not good. Praying are all empty words you speak to God if you do nothing to make it happens. Isn't that equals to lying to God? SHAME ON YOU!

When I thinking of losing weight early 2012, I was thinking of going to Tun Fuad Stephen Park to jog 1 or 2 rounds before joining the free TaiChi, Yoga or aerobic group. Since I don't have my own car, the downside of working as contract employee, and The Lobo refuse to get his cute butt to go a long with me every day, I started training with The Lobo's gym set. 

But they hurt like hell and I am not really athletic type so things just stop.

I try to control eating by skipping on of my meal. THAT MAKES ME EVEN HUNGRIER!!

Teasing by people I know, make me eat more, and free lunch at the office, because of meetings, does not help much of my stubborn fat to melt away.

I decided to research and make plans. 

I look for information through the internet and discussions with doctors as well as friends. And I compile all the information that I have and pick with method I think I can use. 

The simplest or should I say, the easiest method I think I can manage to pull out is DIETING.

But there are many many types of dieting method as well.

There are the no-sugar diet, no-carb diet, raw foods diet, power smoothies diet, etc. So much to choose! 

Then I have an idea!

Since one of the information I had gathered had said, by a dietitian/nutritionist, that one can make his/er healthy dieting method that suitable for his/er lifestyle, I decided to make my own. It was not perfect but basically PERFECT for me!

One must remember that every diet have a lot of protein for daily energy and not avoiding the fat and sugar completely. Just reduce it to the minimum is fine.

Soooo..... what did I do in my dieting method? Wait for my post next week kio! 

Did you know?
Ronald Wayne, one of the Apple founder, sold his Apple stock for $800 which now worth $58B.
I might be offline for a while to try making a time machine. I want to buy that 10% he had so I could worth that much now!
- JV

No comments:

Post a Comment