Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bragging my new hobby.

In my previous post, I have mentioned about Photoshop as my new muse and I have done several things with it.

I have created my own copyright logo for pictures to be uploaded in this blog and several illustrations.

People who personally knows me would know how I am a manga addict. I do read some American comics but I still prefer Japanese, Korean, Chinese and local ones. Reading/watching too much of these stuff had effect my drawing skills - not that I am good in it anyway.

So here are my not-so-awesome illustration:-

Self-illustration.
Do not look like me that much.
My current hair is black instead of brunette.
I have cupid bow on my upper lips which this illustration don't have.
But who care anyway!
Who say illustration must look exactly like myself.
Hahahahaha!

I have sketched this in a boring seminar last year.
Or was it the year before?
The sketch was initially uploaded as boyfriend Facebook profile picture.
And when I learned the awesome-ness of Adobe PS, I got to use the sketch on it!
I imagine boyfriend face being cartooned when I sketch it.
And the Doraemon's Giant look-a-like pula yang terjadi.
But boyfriend does looks like the character and the irony is,
he got friends who call him Giant.
ROFL!
To make these, I sketch on a piece of paper first. 
Then took a picture (too lazy to use the scanner).
Next, set/alter the brightness of the picture I took (because they were dark).
After that, open on Adobe PhotoShop and do my magic tricks.
WALAH! Selesai~

I will upload my other sketches in this blog. It certainly felt good bragging on these. LOL!

P/s: These image are copyrighted and may not be used without the express written permission of the artist. Sketched and made by Jayvie Ong for viewing purpose only and all rights are reserved by Jayvie Ong. Sketch by myself and visualized with the help of Adobe PhotoShop
Please do not copy, download and used without written consent to/by the artist.
Copy right, copy left.
That's not right,
That's theft.

Did you know? 
Sharon Stone (yes the Hollywood hot actress. Don't know her? cue BASIC INSTINCT?) 
had maintained that she had an IQ of 148 and insisted of being a member of MENSA?
Until April 2001, she admitted she was not and had never been a member of the society.
Oh Stone, I still adore you and hail you as one of the most beautiful and drool-worthy-woman!
- JV

No comments:

Post a Comment