Sunday, September 16, 2012

Jay is for Jesselton. F is for First-post?

Who knew making and setting a blog would take some exhausting time and concentration efforts. 
I know I do.

I want to start a new routine in my life. I want to make a diary or a journal but thinking since Sabah cannot cut kayu balak anymore, why not save some papers and trees, make a blog. Boyfriend doesn't sound impressed though. He think that I am going to be posting some controversial shizz and get trouble. No honey bunny, I promise I will only make some troubles only with you around so I won't be alone when. Muahahahahaha!

I've been doing some bloging anonymously just to try out what blogging is like. And I am loving it. Especially when you see your rating is getting higher and higher. 

Since this is a new blog and a new post, I'm not expecting any readers. But yeah, this is my first post kinda speech. Felt like an important person giving a writing speech to officially cut the blog ribbon. Hah! 

JV

No comments:

Post a Comment