Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Kedai Gambar? No... It's PhotoShop!

I have a new muse.

I have just discover the greatness, awesome-ness and the brilliant-ness of PhotoShop.

I don't remember how I got the Adobe PhotoShop software but surely never bought it. Or perhaps it was boyfriend got it? Or from a friend? I'm not sure...

For me, PhotoShop software is like a foreign thing. I don't understand what magic wand do, what the heck Filter means and what the door does layer for. So I have never bothered to try to learn about it. Even though I have been blogging anonymously for sometimes, I always use Paint to put copyright text on the picture.

Then I learned about the word 'watermark'. Some of you might think "Oh! Typical buta IT/Tech" but I really have no idea what it meant. So I Google it and obviously hooked! I didn't know you can put a text or an image as watermark over another image and then made the watermark slightly fades can brings such an euphoria to my world!

I started to learn one trick after another and now I am hooked!

And I have just made a copyright logo for images I am going to put in this blog. I felt like I am the last person on earth getting so hype on the software.

So if anyone of you didn't own a copy of the Adobe Photoshop software, you can always use Pixlr editor that is a free online photo editor which work almost the same like PhotoShop. It also have 2 other options, Pixlr express (Efficient) - which is semi advanced and Pixlr-o-matic (Playful) - the basic one that even 3 years old can use. Also app for Android & IPhone.

I have never imagine how awesome PhotoShop could be one I learn how to use it. It is FUN!

Dis you know? 
Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
Start your day with an apple tomorrow might be a good healthy lifestyle to keep!
Too bad, I hate apple =.="
- JV

No comments:

Post a Comment