Sunday, February 3, 2013

Some New Tags Coming Soon!

I consider myself as a tomboy. I like short hair and boy's toys as well as games, anime and manga. Don't get me wrong, I love barbies, plush toys and play cooking as a kid, even though I don't cook at all as an adult. However, according to my mother, cars, gadgets, electronics, games, anime, manga and action movies are for boys. Us girls must watch chick-flicks, play housewife and barbies, wear frilly clothes and all girls stuffs.

I can't help it, you know?

I read manga most of my past time. No matter when I am not busy in the office or at home.

I also have my love on Otome games. 25 and playing games? But hey! Otome games are special. They are games targeted for women who adore fantasy romance. My romance life is quite boring..... Did you read this, honey? Haha! It was not just a joke... *scratching my head*

Anywaaaayyyyy......... I try to juggle my personal, work and leisure life. But this is what life is. No times to complain! LoL!

So for the love of my favorite past times, I will be making posts with the 'JayOtaku' tag about manga, anime and Otome games. I will also me making a Otaku Glosary as a guidelines... just to make my blog a bit livelier.. ekekeke

Oh! of course! I will also be making posts about and reviews on electrical gadgets. Look for 'GeekyJay' sooooooonnn~

- JV

No comments:

Post a Comment