Friday, February 8, 2013

DIET 101 - PART V : Sugar-Free and Fat Belly Diets


Note: I have divided this topic into several chapters and will be posted out every Friday!!

------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: I am, in NO WAY, encouraging people to not exercise, use the method I recommend here or follow what I do to loose weight. I am only sharing my experience & some tips how I loose my weight. These tips & tricks of dieting is what I am comfortable with and happens to suit me and my lifestyle. However, be reminded that what is good for me might not be for you and like wise. Please refer to your doctor, nutritionist and any health experts to discuss what kind of DIET will suit you and your lifestyle. I am not a doctor or a medical expert. Health risk that obese people could face may or may not be revealed in posts regarding with this subject. I may or may not be wrong in my explanation, so I suggest everyone who read this to refer to your doctor or any nearest medical expert to verify this. Readers discretion is highly advised.
------------------------------

There a lot of diet types that may or may not help you. Therefore, nutritionist will always repeat the phrase "choose the diet that suits your lifestyle". I know most of you understand what that mean but unable to understand how to choose. It is always advisable to understand before making your decision regarding diet. I will be delighted to bring you through the journey of understanding each diet that have been glamorized by the media.


3. Sugar-free Diet

This diet does not mean you cannot eat anything at all. People find this diet the hardest diet because every food in this world need sugar and additional flavor. It is not hard at all especially if you follow the basic rule of sugar-free diet.

i. Lessen the amount of your sugar intake little by little in your meal and drinks until you completely felt okay without having it in your food.
ii. Cook at home. With self-made foods, you can control your sugar intake in foods.
iii. Avoid processed foods, frozen for heat foods, instant and junk foods. You can't imagine what made them so addictive.

I found Malaysians FnB use a lot of sugar for cooking. Satay for instance use sugar syrup to make it looks oh-so-glistening on the smoking grill. You may use honey for your self-made satay, but believe me, those satay that were sold at the road side stalls use sugar syrup to cut cost.

Drink plain water instead of teh tarik or air bandung. Cooked plain water is not only good to cool of your body, it also helps to flush down all those excessive cholesterol, glucose and salt out of your system.

Get glucose to you system by consuming natural source like apples and berries. I know that apples are expensive, but they are good investment.

4. Flat Belly Diet


This is a diet where you only consume 1,600 calorie per day and emphasize foods that have Monosaturated Fatty Acids (MUFAs). I don't really make a lot of research on this diet so I don't understand how it works. But apparently  it is a diet that can help to shed 15 pounds by loosing the belly fat within 32days without physical and painful exercise. Though this is an interesting diet, I am convince that this is not a permanent diet.

So readers, be warned.

Click here and here to get more details.

- JV

No comments:

Post a Comment