Friday, November 23, 2012

DIET 101 - PART II : The Risks "Chapter 2.4"?


Note: I have divided this topic into several chapters and will be posted out every Friday!!


------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: I am, in NO WAY, encouraging people to not exercise, use the method I recommend here or follow what I do to loose weight. I am only sharing my experience & some tips how I loose my weight. These tips & tricks of dieting is what I am comfortable with and happens to suit me and my lifestyle. However, be reminded that what is good for me might not be for you and like wise. Please refer to your doctor, nutritionist and any health experts to discuss what kind of DIET will suit you and your lifestyle. I am not a doctor or a medical expert. Health risk that obese people could face may or may not be revealed in posts regarding with this subject. I may or may not be wrong in my explanation, so I suggest everyone who read this to refer to your doctor or any nearest medical expert to verify this. Readers discretion is highly advised.
------------------------------


I know people are still crazy on PSY the Gangnam Man and I am too! I have not get bored of his Gangnam Style song! 

OOPS! OFF TOPIC!

Not many problem regarding psychiatry in obesity. But that doesn't mean that they are minor. In fact, psychiatry problem usually prone to lead bigger health issue toward the subjects.

Psychiatry
(dealing with mental problems/disorder - berkaitan dgn kesihatan mental)
-        Depression in women
(Kemurungan dikalangan kaum wanita)
-        Social stigmatization is the extreme dissaproval/discontent with a person on the ground od characteristic that distinguish them from other members of a society.
(Stigma sosial terjadi apabila sesuatu kelompok tidak dpt menerima kondisi seseorg yg lain kerana percaya bahawa org tersebut melawan sosial norma yg ada/biasa bg kelompok tersebut.)

I said before, psychiatry lead to bigger health issue because Depression sometimes can lead the subjects to eat more because eating make them "feel" good. It makes the subject feel happy like they are in the right place. Like when I was obese, when somebody mock how heavy, unhealthy and ugly I look in my "fat suit", I tend to eat more. I make myself felt better that way and have this unhealthy thinking that those people who said like that to me could never have this indulgence ever. 

The Lobo once said: "The wound that cannot be seen nor bleed hurt more than the visible one." I couldn't agree more. 


Do EVER you know?
Barbara Bush, the dear mother of George W. Bush the 43rd President of USA,
and a former First Lady herself 
(Her husband is the 41st President of USA, George H. W. Bush)
had exchange letter with Marge Simpson of the Simpson family cartoon!
It all began with a comment that had the word 'dump'.
Click here to read more of the exchange letter.
Don't worry. Not virus bah~~
- JV

No comments:

Post a Comment