Monday, November 5, 2012

Anti-virus or None At All?

I am not great in anything in particular. But I do have some good knowledge on certain things.

I love gadgets. Not bragging or anything, but technically I am actually bragging, I have some good grip on gadget tech and some computer knowledge. I don't know how to hack programs or internet security though, so if some one out there would be kind enough to teach me some hacking knowledge, please do! I would definitely love to hack my man-slut ex's Facebook, IF he dare to have one. Lol! 

So people know what is the World Wide Web, WiFi, Windows, Mac and all. But does anyone know that having an utterly expensive anti-virus DOES NOT guarantee your ass of a computer to be hacked or worse, "virusifed"? I know some people know but I am sure that many of my fellow friends don't.

I am bringing up this because a friend of a fellow friend of mine believe that, he can buy an expensive anti-virus for his computer and then he don't need to connect to the internet to have an update of his anti-virus. I told him that updates are important because there are hundreds, or probably millions of newly developed virus that could either damage the computer at once, slowly, or just kacau the system here and there. Not to forget phishing and spyware that could lead to identity theft or organizational spying purpose. But does he listen to me? Apparently, being a "mere little girl" that I am do not know stuff. Double standard? very.... Oh! Well, I don't care much anyway. I am no boss to anyone and it was not my money who buy the freaking laptop for him....

However, having no anti-virus at all can be lethal to your precious lappy or desktop as well. A better option to prevent your data from being virusified or stole, is to keep them from your computer. It's not only safe, your computer will have a lot of free space also. And make sure you have back-up for your data as well. You don't want to end up loosing all of your data when you lost your external hard-drive, don't you? Always to scan your thumb-drive or hard-drive with the updated anti-virus, especially if the data-driver is shared among computers.

Why? Let just pretend that the drives are penis and the computers and laptops are vajajay. If one penis is shared by a lot and lots of vajajays and the penis have not mind or disease detectors, of course the penis is bound to get STD or worse AIDS. That's why people wear condoms and have yearly check-ups for precautions. That is also why people scan their drives to any updated antivirus software, not to detect STD/AIDS, to detect software virus.

Prevention is better than cure. So get a cheap anti-virus or free if you can. And then, make sure it is updated daily. XXX

Did you know?
A lion can mate more than 50 times in one day.
Nasib they don't get STD for that or they will face extinction quicker.
- JV

No comments:

Post a Comment