Friday, December 7, 2012

DIET 101 - PART II : The Risks "Chapter 2.6"?


Note: I have divided this topic into several chapters and will be posted out every Friday!!

------------------------------
DISCLAIMER: I am, in NO WAY, encouraging people to not exercise, use the method I recommend here or follow what I do to loose weight. I am only sharing my experience & some tips how I loose my weight. These tips & tricks of dieting is what I am comfortable with and happens to suit me and my lifestyle. However, be reminded that what is good for me might not be for you and like wise. Please refer to your doctor, nutritionist and any health experts to discuss what kind of DIET will suit you and your lifestyle. I am not a doctor or a medical expert. Health risk that obese people could face may or may not be revealed in posts regarding with this subject. I may or may not be wrong in my explanation, so I suggest everyone who read this to refer to your doctor or any nearest medical expert to verify this. Readers discretion is highly advised.
------------------------------


Have you heard of the quote "What you eat is what you are"? 
I bet every heard and understand what it meant. 

But does anyone have any idea how food can effect your skin? 
Hah! Everybody knows that. We just don't practice it much.

So here are the medical problem what obesity can effect the biggest organ in human anatomy:-

Dermatology
(dealing with skin problems - berkaitan dgn kulit)
-      Stretch mark or scarring of the skin caused to tearing of the dermis and due to rapid stretching of the skin with rapid growth or rapid weight changes. Will diminish overtime but do not completely dissapear.
(kesan regangan atau kesan luka pada kulit yg disbbkan koyakkan pd lapisan dermis kulit yg juga diakibatkan regangan pesat pd kulit dengan pertumbuhan mendadak atau perubahan berat badan/kegemukan yg mendadak.)
-    Acanthosis nigricans is a condition where the skin on body folds such as posterior and lateral folds of the neck, groin, forehead, etc formed a velvety hyperpigmentation
    (Hyperpigmentasi kulit pd bahagian2 yg boleh membuat lipatan seperti leher, celah kangkang, dahi dll.)
-     Lymphedema water retention and tissue swelling caused by a compromised lymphatic system
(penahanan cecair yg menyebabkan anggota badan yg terlalu ‘penat’ atau tidak diberi rehat secukupnya, bengkak)
-     Cellulitis, not cellulite, localized or diffuse inflammation of connective tissue with severe inflammation of dermal and subdutaneous layers of the skin.
(Selulitis, bukan selulit, keradangan pada kulit yg boleh disbbkan pergerakkan tubuh lalu menyebabkan penggeseran antara kulit.)
-      Hirsutism, excessive hairiness on women, on parts hair does not normally occur like moustache and beard caused by the rising of androgens, the male hormones. There are evidence implicates high circulating level of insulin (where the body resist against it) on women with hirsutism. Experimental treatments that lower insulin levels lead to reduction in hirsutism.
(satu kondisi yg kebykannya terjadi pd kaum hawa dimana bulu/rambut tumbuh di bahagian tubuh yg biasanya tidak berlaku seperti misai dan janggut. Terdpt satu kejian yg membuktikan, kandungan darah pd wanita yg menghidap hirsutism mengandungi jumlah insulin yg tinggi. Bila perubatan percubaan dgn mengurangkan kandungan insulin dilakukan terhadap wanita tersebut, sindrom hisutism berkurangan.)
-       Intertrigo is an inflammation of the body fold by bacteria and fungal.
(Kurap, Radang kulit di bahagian lipatan yg terjadi kerana jangkitan kuman & kulat)
I have not give birth to any child, but I already have stretch marks. Blame my gluttony! 

Be sure to check out more on next post! 

Oh yeah, please give a comments on my posts! I will really appreciates that! 

Thanks!

Did you know?
 A rat, yes I'm talking about those F- rodents, can live longer than camel without water!
Sheesh! I despise them even more knowing this.
- JV

No comments:

Post a Comment