Monday, December 3, 2012

An Apology Post For You

Note: I am dedicating this post to a lovely friend, the ever beautiful Lala.

Ooopsie daisy! 

My dear friend, Lala, message me over the weekend saying how she waits for my weekly post of DIET 101 and I realize something, I FORGOT TO POST MY WEEKLY DIET 101 FOR LAST WEEK! 

Therefore, I would like to send my apology to all of you who have been waiting for it. 

I know I shouldn't have to mix up my apology with my excuse, but I must tell that I forgotten about it because I have problem with my computer. May be there is a virus or "kacau-ware" in my computer, so I had to transfer all of my things in my CPU memory into my external hard-drive. I was busy doing all those things, plus some works in the office and keep looking out on the Norikoh issue and plus nohohing nogi, lupa daaaa.....

Sorry, minta maaf, 对不起... 

And I am very flattered that Lala said I inspire her when it comes to dieting. I am always happy whenever people say or ask how I have lost my excessive weight. But being said to inspire someone, that gave a whole new feeling to me. It gave me new hope and quite flaming my determination. Thank you, Lala. Your message makes me want to keep blogging.

Since I forgotten to post the regarding post, I will post two of it on the same day this Friday. 

So please stay tune. 

xxx

Did you know?
Butterflies taste with their feet!
I can't help but going "eww.." at that! Haha!
- JV

No comments:

Post a Comment