Friday, March 1, 2013

Pray for Lahad Datu

Ahh~ the internet at the office is finally going a little itsy bitsy better than yesterday! Not that I don't have internet at home, but I try to minimize using electricity for the better tomorrow and I need much rest for the next day. 

I will try to post the DIET 101 today. I have been extremely busy at work as well.

Talk about busy, the Sabahans are getting busy creating speculations and rumors regarding of the invasion of Royal Sulu Army. Even the government was thrown into the conspiracy theory spawned by some unknown individuals. 

I have stopped follow up with the news over Youtube as it is hurtful to see those brainless comments about how Malaysians are this, Sabahans are that, Filipinos like this this and how Sabah is dot dot dot. These people talks like they knew better regarding the situation; like they can deal them easily. Tough luck, it is easier said than done. 

I don't really know the specific history of my homeland, but I know that some northern part of Sabah was given to the Sultan Sulu by the Brunei's royal for their help. Then came British Company who colonize us Sabah for years, after dealing some paper works and some currency as rent for those parts that were belong to the Sultan Sulu. After the WWII and all, Sabah eventually joined with Sarawak, Singapore and Malaya to form Malaysia despite the disagreement of the Sultan Sulu and Indonesian President at the time. 

And since around 10 am, my facebook page had been full with statuses to pray for Lahad Datu as shootings had occurs. Though I had been supportive of whatever the leaders of my country decisions regarding to the safety of my homeland, however, violence is not one I would ever voice out of. 

I understand that the arm security forces who are fighting for us right now have to choice but to act violent toward the invaders. I cannot see what happens at Lahad Datu at the moment, so I pray so there are no innocent life will be taken in the incident. I pray that the worst will never come. 

It is still a wonder how the a hundred of invaders are able to sneak into our motherland overnight, completed with arms. But I doubt our security forces are slacking of on their job. 

For those who are spewing negative remarks on our security forces, I beg of you to stop. They have their loved ones to protect, so why would they be risking their loved ones and their own lives just to the fun of it? 

For those who are throwing hate words on the Philippines, don't let one rotten apple in a case be the cause of reason why the whole carton was thrown away. You have been saying that Sabah has no racist while you kept chanting and calling them 'Pilak'. Life make these immigrant become in survival mode and do bad things just to survive. I'm not defending them, but understands the circumstances and knowing not all of the immigrant are as rotten as you think they are.

For those who have been pointing fingers to the government, you can keep pointing your finger. But what good would it do? Why not join politics, be in the office and run the country. I doubt you can manage thousands of ill wishes thrown to you.

For those who are making jokes out of this situation, think hard with all of your F brain cells for all F sake. I appreciates your sense of humor, but now is not really the appropriate time for some.

For those who been saying rubbish about Malaysia, silence is not stupidity. If you don't know, try to understand instead of accusing. If you think that letting the Sulu get back the 'right' of 'their land', why can't you think that we have the right to choose? Talk about democracy this and that, what will become of our voice? Our right? We, the Sabahan who actually born and live here?

For short, speak less of evil things will not harm anyone while negativity will. 

Pray for Lahad Datu. Pray that life will not be taken. Pray for peace. Pray for our people. Pray for our troupes  Pray for our enemies. Pray for the goodness in humanity.

- JV

No comments:

Post a Comment